Corporate Wellness Days are one of the easiest ways to get your employees engaged in a wellness program and motivated to improve their overall health. With recent changes in company schedules do to COVID-19, some companies are still operating with many employees working remotely. With that in mind, we’ve launched our first-ever Virtual Wellness Day package that can bring the fun and excitement of a wellness day to all employees, no matter where they are located. The benefit to the company is that they can likely reach more of their employees, especially if they are operating across several states.
Our Virtual Wellness Day package (hosted by Fireside Events LLC) is a 90-minute virtual event that’s packed with expert speakers on a variety of topics. Throughout the event, employees can also enjoy raffles, trivia games, and more!
Each company can select from a menu of topics and can even customize portions of the event.
Our expert presenters include:
• MJ Costello MPM, RDN from WYNK Nutrition
• Dr. Natalie Gentile (Gentile Family Direct Primary Care)
• Dr. Uma Purighalla from Preferred Primary Care Physicians
• Andrea Vasquez (Assistant VP of Group Banking, Dollar Bank)
• Frank Velasquez Jr., ATC, CSCS (AHN Sports Performance)
• Lindsey Grantz (Certified Yoga & Meditation Instructor)
• Sharon Gregory (Owner, The Happy Vegan, and Certified Holistic Health Coach)
• Timothy Lyman, MBA, CPT, PES (Director of Training Programs at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh)
Leave the worry to us and let us plan an exciting event for your employees. There is no better time than now! If you’re interested in learning more, contact us today and let’s party!